Christmas Open House & Parade will return in 2021. Please check back next year!
Come on down to Kimmswick Saturday, November 21st, 2020 10am – 9pm for our Christmas Open House & Parade*!
Shops will be open late: 10am to 9pm.
Restaurants will be open extended hours for your dining pleasure.
*UPDATE: In accordance with health guidelines, and for the safety of our community and its customers, it has been determined we will not be hosting the Christmas Parade for 2020. However, the Open House and Christmas festivities will still be taking place in Kimmswick on November 21st.
Finish your holiday shopping early! The town will be decked out in its holiday attire, with special events planned! Santa will host a tree lighting ceremony, strolling carolers, entertainment will also be throughout the town, and shops will be serving refreshments.
So, make your list and check it twice, then head to Kimmswick for this fun-filled family event and wrap-up your Holiday shopping early this year!
Enjoy visiting our many unique Shops as Hundreds of Luminaries light your way through our Historic Village!
Entertainment includes (subject to change):
– 11:30am Windsor High School Jazz Band will perform at the Apple Butter Pavillion.
– 12pm Come see Santa at his outdoor Meet and Greet.
– 2pm- 8pm Horse Drawn Trolley Rides. These complimentary rides are provided by the Kimmswick Merchants as a thank you to our community for supporting the Family operated businesses of Kimmswick.
– Activities at the Kimmswick Visitor Center
– 4:45pm Santa will light the Christmas Tree at the Kimmswick Visitor Center.
– The Rivertown Sound Quartet will be strolling the town and performing.
For more details contact Kimmswick Visitor Center 636-464-6464.