Old Fashioned Christmas Festival & Kimmswick Cookie Walk!
December 6th, December 7th, & December 8th, 2019
Visit Kimmswick for our Christmas Festival and Cookie Walk December 6th – 8th, 2019! Historic buildings will be decorated in Christmas attire. Come see Carolers, go on carriage rides, and participate in other activities while luminaries light your way through Kimmswick during our annual Christmas Festival!
Shops will be open late: 10am – 9pm on Friday & Saturday, Sunday 10am – 5pm.
Restaurants are also open extended hours.
Old Fashioned Christmas Festival features:
– Carolers, Entertainment, Santa Claus,
– The Historic Burgess How House, circa 1840 will be decorated and Open during the Festival weekend. Listen as members of the Kimmswick Historical Society share the history of this Log Home.
Tours are free.
– Santa will be in town for visits with the children (hours to be listed)
– Carolers stroll the town throughout the weekend.
– “Kimmswick Cookie Walk” Dec. 6th, 7th, & 8th
Tickets will be $30.00. Tickets are limited! You may purchase tickets online, or in person at the Kimmswick Visitor Center. Cash or Check only at the Visitor Center! Please be sure to bring your Paypal receipt to the Visitors Center the day of the event to pick up your cookie bag and cookbook!
– Tickets Include: Holiday Cookbook filled with 27 of our Shop Owners favorite Sweet Recipes. Plus, a Gift Bag and Map so you may collect a sample of your “Sweet Treats” from each Participating Merchant.
Contact Kimmswick Visitors Center at 636-464-6464 for any questions.