10th Anniversary Old Fashioned Christmas Festival & Kimmswick Cookie Walk!
December 3rd, December 4th, December 5th, & December 6th, 2020
Visit Kimmswick for our 10th Anniversary of Christmas Festival and Cookie Walk December 3rd – 6th, 2020! Historic buildings will be decorated in Christmas attire. Come see Carolers and participate in other activities while luminaries light your way through Kimmswick during our annual Christmas Festival!
Shops will be open late: 10am – 4pm Thursday, 10am – 9pm on Friday & Saturday, Sunday 11am – 5pm.
Restaurants are also open extended hours.
Old Fashioned Christmas Festival features (subject to change):
– Carolers and Entertainment
– The Historic Burgess How House, circa 1840 will be decorated and Open during the Festival weekend. Listen as members of the Kimmswick Historical Society share the history of this Log Home.
Tours are free. Friday & Saturday hours 5pm – 9pm, Sunday 1pm – 5 pm.
– Carolers stroll the town throughout the weekend.
– Rivertown Sound Quartet will stroll and perform Sun. 12/6 from 1pm -3:30pm .
– Other local groups will sing Christmas Carols throughout the weekend.
“Kimmswick Cookie Walk” Dec. 3rd, 4th, 5th, & 6th Tickets below:
– Tickets will be $30 + $3 service fee at checkout, with a goal of raising $5,000 for the City of Kimmswick Relief Fund.
The town is still open to the public for the Christmas Festival! – This event and fundraiser will happen rain or shine! No refunds.
Please be sure to bring your Paypal receipt to the Visitors Center the day of the event to pick up your cookie bag and cookbook!
– Tickets Include: Holiday Cookbook filled with our Shop Owners’ favorite Sweet Recipes. Plus, a Gift Bag and Map so you may collect a sample of your “Sweet Treats” from each Participating Merchant.
Contact Kimmswick Visitors Center at 636-464-6464 for any questions.