Old Fashioned Christmas Festival & Cookie Walk will return in 2021. Please check back next year!
Old Fashioned Christmas Festival & Kimmswick Cookie Walk!
December 3rd, December 4th, December 5th, & December 6th, 2020
Visit Kimmswick for our Christmas Festival and Cookie Walk December 3rd – 6th, 2020! Historic buildings will be decorated in Christmas attire. Come participate in festive activities while luminaries light your way through Kimmswick during our annual Christmas Festival!
Shops will be open late: Thursday 10am – 4pm, Friday & Saturday 10am – 9pm, and Sunday 11am – 5pm.
Restaurants are also open extended hours.
Old Fashioned Christmas Festival features (subject to change):
– Complimentary Horse Drawn Trolley hours:
– Dec 5th from 2pm – 8pm
– Santa Claus hours:
– Dec 4th from 3pm – 6pm
– Dec 5th from 12pm 6pm
– Dec 6th from 11am – 3pm
– Rivertown Sound Quartet will stroll and perform:
– Dec 4th from 6pm – 8pm
– Dec 5th & 6th from 2pm – 8pm
“Kimmswick Cookie Walk” Dec. 3rd, 4th, 5th, & 6th Tickets below:
-ONLINE TICKETS ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE. Tickets may be purchased in-person at the Visitors Center while supplies last.
– Tickets will be $30 at checkout, with a goal of raising $5,000 for the City of Kimmswick Relief Fund.
The town is still open to the public for the Christmas Festival! – This event and fundraiser will happen rain or shine! No refunds.
Please be sure to bring your Paypal receipt to the Visitors Center the day of the event to pick up your cookie bag and cookbook!
– Tickets Include: Holiday Cookbook filled with our Shop Owners’ favorite Sweet Recipes. Plus, a Gift Bag and Map so you may collect a sample of your “Sweet Treats” from each Participating Merchant.
Contact Kimmswick Visitors Center at 636-464-6464 for any questions.