Please check back next year!
Old Fashioned Christmas Festival & Kimmswick Cookie Walk!
December 6th, December 7th, & December 8th, 2019
Visit Kimmswick for our Christmas Festival and Cookie Walk December 6th – 8th, 2019! Historic buildings will be decorated in Christmas attire. Come see Carolers and participate in other activities while luminaries light your way through Kimmswick during our annual Christmas Festival!
Shops will be open late: 10am – 9pm on Friday & Saturday, Sunday 11am – 5pm.
Restaurants are also open extended hours.
Old Fashioned Christmas Festival features:
– Carolers, Entertainment, and Santa Claus
– The Historic Burgess How House, circa 1840 will be decorated and Open during the Festival weekend. Listen as members of the Kimmswick Historical Society share the history of this Log Home.
Tours are free. Friday & Saturday hours 5pm – 9pm, Sunday 1pm – 5 pm.
– Santa will be in town for visits with the children at his house at 111 Market St. :
Friday 12/6: 3pm – 7pm
Sat. 12/7: 12pm – 8pm
Sun.12/8: 12pm – 4pm
– Carolers stroll the town throughout the weekend.
– Rivertown Sound Quartet will stroll and perform Sun. 12/8 from 1pm -3:30pm .
– Other local groups will sing Christmas Carols throughout the weekend.
– “Kimmswick Cookie Walk” Dec. 6th, 7th, & 8th
– TICKETS FOR 2019 COOKIE WALK ARE SOLD OUT – The town is still open to the public for the Christmas Festival!
Please be sure to bring your Paypal receipt to the Visitors Center the day of the event to pick up your cookie bag and cookbook!
– Tickets Include: Holiday Cookbook filled with 27 of our Shop Owners favorite Sweet Recipes. Plus, a Gift Bag and Map so you may collect a sample of your “Sweet Treats” from each Participating Merchant.
Contact Kimmswick Visitors Center at 636-464-6464 for any questions.