2019 TICKETS ARE NOT YET ON SALE. PLEASE CHECK BACK LATER!
Old Fashioned Christmas Festival & Kimmswick Cookie Walk!
December 6th, December 7th, & December 8th, 2019
Historic buildings will be decorated in Christmas attire. Carolers, carriage rides, and other activities. While luminaries will light your way through Kimmswick during our annual Christmas Festival Shops will be open late: 10am – 9pm.on Friday & Saturday. Sunday 10-5 pm.
Restaurants are open extended hours.
Old Fashioned Christmas Festival featuring:
- Carolers, Entertainment, Santa Claus,
- The Historic Burgess How House, circa 1840 will be decorated and Open during the Festival weekend. Listen as members of the Kimmswick Historical Society share the history of this Log Home. Tours are free.
- Santa will be in town for visits with the children
Friday 12/06: 4-8 pm
Sat. 12/07: 11-1pm & 4-8 pm
Also: visit with Santa’s Elves 1-3pm
Sun.12/08: 12-3 pm
- Carolers stroll the town throughout the weekend.
12/08: Rivertown Sound Quartet strolls the town 11:30-2:30pm
- Carriage Rides $5 per person, Nobleshire Carriages
Fri. Dec. 6th – 3pm –7pm
Sat. Dec. 7th – 2pm – 5pm break 6pm-8pm
Sun. Dec. 8th – 1pm – 5pm
- “Kimmswick Cookie Walk” Dec 6th, Dec 7th, & Dec 8th
Tickets for 2018 are Sold Out.
The Sold Out Tickets Included: Holiday Cookbook filled with 25 of our Shop Owners favorite Sweet Recipes. Plus, a Gift Bag and Map so you may collect a sample of your “Sweet Treats” from each Participating Merchant. Copies of The Cookie Book will be available for purchase at the Visitor Center for $10.00 beginning 12/05.