2013 Christmas Festival Weekend
Historic buildings will be decorated in Christmas attire. Carolers, carriage rides, and other activities. While luminaries will light your way through Kimmswick during our annual Christmas Festival Shops will be open late: 10am – 9pm. Restaurants are open extended hours.Old Fashioned Christmas Festival featuring:
- Carolers, Entertainment & Santa
- The Historic Burgess How House, circa 1840 will be decorated and Open during the Festival weekend. Listen as members of the Kimmsiwck Historical Society share the history of this Log Home. Tours are free.
- Burgess How Tour Hours (Elm & 3rd Sts.)
Friday 5 - 9pm
Saturday 5 - 9pm
Sunday 1pm - 4pm
- Kimmswick Historical Society located at Vine & 3rd Sts., invites everyone to visit the Kimmswick Historical Museum to learn more about the history of Kimmswick, established in 1859.
- "Kimmswick Cookie Walk" (benefits the Kimmswick Visitor Center)
Dates: Dec 6th, 7th and Dec 8th
Tickets will go on sale in October 15th.
Includes: Holiday Cookbook filled with our Shop Owners favorite Sweet Recipes. Plus, a Gift Bag and Map so you may collect a sample of your "Sweet Treats" from each Participating Merchant.
Shop Til' Tea, This day-package will be relaxing and fun! Enjoy Shopping Lunch, MORE shopping. Top off your day, at our exclusive Girlfriend's "Holiday Tea Party" on Miss Mary’s Veranda, Relax and be refreshed while enjoying your delicious Blue Owl dessert and beverage. Make Your Reservations today! The Girlfriend's Days are always very popular and fill up quickly! Make Your Reservations today!
Shop · Lunch · Tea Party!
For more information, visit www.goKimmswick.com/girlsdayout.html. To book a late reservation Call The Blue Owl : 636.464.3128
Kimmswick Events include: Apple Butter Festival, 5Kimmswick, Strawberry Festival, Witches’ Night Out, Daylily Sale, Deer Widows Weekend, Christmas Festival, Cookie Walk, Girlfriend’s Day Out, Anheuser Thursdays, Shop 4 A Cure, Shop Til’ Tea